VisitCounter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    This is my lovely mountain of my childhood,it entered in my life with the joy of tenderness. I was embrace with its altitude, I walked through its surface and I received a lot benedictins; thanks to the most extraordinary beauty which the hill provoked on me.

    Saturday, March 21, 2009

    TOXIC



    I see an ill morning
    that wrap the house,
    these light blows
    has produced a paralyzing
    dread that swallow up our dreams,
    no one is good.
    Our expectations have passed its crest,
    there are a sense of anguish every where,
    the total ascendancy
    of pain is at hand.
    The panic spreads far beyond us,
    has conveying a message:
    that hope is alive and prevails
    against his enemies.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I see an ill morning too.
    I see an ill day, an ill night.
    I see an ill world.
    I see an ill global economy.

    I don't see an old friend
    I don't see many things I should see.

    About Me

    I'm in the late afternoon of my life, but I have the charm of this magic moment of the day.The purpose of me is to write things that makes this world a warm place, to live and die with dignity. I hope I'm not alone in this path .
    Powered By Blogger

    My Blog List