VisitCounter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    This is my lovely mountain of my childhood,it entered in my life with the joy of tenderness. I was embrace with its altitude, I walked through its surface and I received a lot benedictins; thanks to the most extraordinary beauty which the hill provoked on me.

    Wednesday, November 14, 2007

    SHALLAPA

    Shallapa Mountain, is a memorial apu, who take care Chavin de Huantar a wellspring of Andean Culture. Chavin is an isolated valley, far away from any kind of occidental civilization. Shallapa is the guardian mountain and below that was developed a sacred archaeological site called Chavin. It has the charm and the magic mystery of the ancient people who came there to bring love to the stones. I was born there my first cry was between these ruins.
    When you are there the charm of this site invite you to rethinking about your life and the place that you have in the universe. In my childhood I was running like fish into the water between these ruins. Also, every morning I was greetings to the Shallapa like it was my father. When I was child I believed that the spirit-world of ancient Chavinos came every day to the valley when the sunlight touch the mountain, and that inspires my soul to see the world in different way than another people.
    At one glance is clear that Shallapa dominated in perpetual magical mystery of the shadows this valley. Sahallapa, gave to these ancient people the divine power of the mystery that now hides among these magical stones of Chavin.
    In short, Shallapa is my mountain that watched my childhood this apu(mountain in Quechua language) create en my soul a big love for you that is melted in charm and magic mystery from my siteborn.

    No comments:

    About Me

    I'm in the late afternoon of my life, but I have the charm of this magic moment of the day.The purpose of me is to write things that makes this world a warm place, to live and die with dignity. I hope I'm not alone in this path .
    Powered By Blogger

    My Blog List