VisitCounter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    This is my lovely mountain of my childhood,it entered in my life with the joy of tenderness. I was embrace with its altitude, I walked through its surface and I received a lot benedictins; thanks to the most extraordinary beauty which the hill provoked on me.

    Monday, January 14, 2008

    BLUE COLOR IS OUR LOVE


    I walk by the great avenues of the hope essences of the life are on them. I experience the light of this universe that comes from happiness of the people, and is a beautiful brightness that is scattered from the glass of the love. I am alive in the middle of this attractive people, and our life runs here between the love and the patience. Each one of us spoke with the heart and we dressed our eyes in the tenderness that true love gives us. We all are united and nothing separates us since we are in love. I feel in my soul their glances of tenderness because they love life with passion and love me. When my soul has a grief each one turns around my sorrow and gives me a light tap in my birth. If some smaller pain appears en my eyes I sense in their arms to travel a heroic aid and all my pains become love that I share with them. They are the most interesting people who never are selfish since in all their actions there are recognition of support and help. I do not need to say them to love me because for them I am a ship that sails in their hearts. When they are seeing me dark, they watch my sadness and come to give me relief. It is not too difficult to see our true love, they are so mine and I am so of them. This love is our biggest moment, and it offers us an eternal consolation. We have our souls sealed by solidarity, we are a single body, a single, face we are made to love and share what we have. I feel loved from everybody and they are my candlelight, for this reason I throw away my worries because all of them are pending of my fears. Consequently, at my smaller shout of necessity they turn around to watch me and take my inevitability. But in truth with the love they give me I feel happy, because I think not only like conjecture but also, as reality that I have them there to give me support, to hear my complaints and together resolve our troubles. This people always are hoping, loving and embracing to me. Also, we cry for our humanity but mainly to win in the uncertainty. When I being so near them I feel beloved and nothing poor is around us, Blue is the color of our love because it wears the skin of the paradise, and this loves renews me, and fills me of inspiration. I experience happiness since they know me and I know them, we are the same leaf moved of a same tree, we do not have appearances to hide our feelings and desires. Therefore, for us nothing is strange nothing hidden in darkens since the love that we have for ourselves discovers everything, and it invents everything. That is good luck to live in as much fascination where the thirst of the life is calmed with our love, where the egotism extremely is ignored, envies nobody knows it, and the solitude dies of solitude.

    COLOR AZUL ES NUESTRO AMOR


    Ando por las grandes avenidas de la esperanza en ellas están toda la esencia de la vida, se siente la luz del universo por que toda le gente sonríe y hay un brillo hermoso que se esparce de la copa del amor. Me siento vivo por que camino en medio de gente hermosa, aquí la vida corre entre el amor y la paciencia cada uno de nosotros hablamos con el corazón y vestimos nuestros ojos con la ternura que el verdadero amor da. Todos estamos unidos, nada nos separa siento en mi alma sus miradas de ternura por que ellos me aman, cada uno voltea y me da una palmadita en mi nacimiento, al menor dolor que mis ojos muestran siento viajar en sus brazos la ayuda heroica y todos mis dolores se convierten en amor por que hay un reconocimiento de apoyo. No necesito decirles que me amen por que para ellos soy un navío que navega en sus corazones, al verme triste ellos me miran y vienen a darme consuelo son tan míos y yo soy tan de ellos que el amor que no une nos brinda un eterno consuelo. Tenemos nuestras almas selladas por la solidaridad, somos un solo cuerpo, un solo rostro estamos hechos para amarnos para compartir lo poco o lo mucho que tenemos. Me siento amado todos están pendientes de mi y al menor grito de necesidad voltean a mirarme por que al dolerme la vida ellos también sienten mi dolor. Pero en verdad con al amor que me dan me siento feliz, por que pienso que los tengo ahí, que me oyen que siempre me están esperando para amarme, para abrazarme, para llorar conmigo nuestra humanidad pero sobre todo para vencer en la incertidumbre.
    Al estar tan cerca de ellos me siento muy querido, color azul es nuestro amor por que tiene la piel del paraíso y esto me renueva me llena de inspiración, ellos me conocen y yo a ellos somos una misma hoja movidos de un mismo árbol, no tenemos apariencias de esconder nuestros sentimientos y deseos, para nosotros nada es extraño y oculto por que el amor que nos tenemos lo descubre todo, lo inventa todo. Que dicha vivir en tanto enamoramiento donde la sed de la vida es calmada con nuestro amor, donde el egoísmo es sumamente ignorado, la envidia nadie la conoce y la soledad se muere de soledad.

    No comments:

    About Me

    I'm in the late afternoon of my life, but I have the charm of this magic moment of the day.The purpose of me is to write things that makes this world a warm place, to live and die with dignity. I hope I'm not alone in this path .
    Powered By Blogger

    My Blog List